Monday, April 15, 2013

Melon Mambo Spring Birthday Card

Hi!
After all the snow we got this winter it's nice to finally see the green grass and sun more often. :) So in light of springtime I made a very bight and cheerful card for a friend's birthday.

 
So pretty, isn't it? :)
What I did to get the ribbon all ruffled like that is I put Sticky Tape on the entire back of the ribbon then made loops. Nothin' to it.
Also, don't forget to stamp your leaf  images before you emboss your cardstock. It won't give you a solid image if you do it after. Just a little tip!
The flowers are embossed with coloured embossing powder and heat set then I just cut them out with my paper snips.
 
My Supply List:
  • Cardstock
    • Melon Mambo
    • Very Vanilla
    • Whisper White
  • Ink
    • Versa Mark
    • Melon Mambo
    • Wild Wasabi
  • Embossing Powder
    • Pool Party
    • Wild Wasabi
    • Melon Mambo
  • Stamp Set
    • Fifth Avenue Floral
    • Itty Bitty Banners
  • Bitty Banners Framelits
  • Pool Party Ribbon
  • Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
  • Basic Pearl Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cheery card! Yes, bring on the sun!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete