Friday, May 24, 2013

Thanks So Much

Hi Creative Owls,

Today's card was made for a friend who did a HUGE favour for me. Thanks Sarah!

Every time I go to start a card I look at the Core'dinations cardstock and think hmmm can I get away with another card made with that? :) I just love it so much! So of course I used it on this card...guilty.

 
 

I stamped the Thanks So Much onto a window sheet with black Stazon Ink and put that in front of an embossed piece of Whisper White cardstock which I dabbed with the Champagne Shimmer Paint.

The flower is made with a few of the smallest framelit in the Floral Frames Framelits pack and one of the second size up.

My Supplies (all SU)

Cardstock:

 - Wild Wasabi
 - Raspberry Ripple
 - Pool Party
 - Primrose Petals Core'dinations
 - Window Sheet

Ink:

 - Wild Wasabi
 - Black Stazon

Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Whisper White Ribbon
Raspberry Ripple Ribbon
Labels Framelits
Floral Frames Framelits
Champagne Shimmer Paint
Basic Rhinestones
Rhinestone Brad (to attach the flowers together)
Square Lattice EF
Lacy Brocade EF

Thanks for visiting. Hope you are inspired to create!

Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment