Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hello Soft Suede Card

Hi Creative Owls,

Today's card is a simple card I out together using a cut out from another card. I made this card awhile ago:

 
 
I had cut out the middle of the Comfort Café DSP with the Apothecary Accents framelit and had it lying around. So instead of throwing it away I used it on this card:


I cut about 1 1/2" off the bottom of the front and added window sheet so the card would still stand up and attached the very vanilla piece to that. Then wrapped the Cherry Cobbler twine around it for some more dimension.

My Supplies (All Stampin' Up! products):

Cardstock:
  • Soft Suede
  • Very Vanilla
  • Window Sheet
  • Comfort Café DSP
Ink:
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Soft Suede
Elementary Elegance Stamp set
Lace Ribbon Punch
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Apothecary Accents Framelit

Thanks for visiting. Hope you are inspired to create!

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment