Monday, June 3, 2013

Melon Mambo Cupcake Card

Hi Creative Owls,

Today is a cupcake kind of day! It's my birthday...I don't really need an excuse to eat cupcakes but it's a good one don't you think! :)

In light of that I made a pretty Melon Mambo Keep Calm And Eat A Cupcake Card.


I stamped the cover with Stazon black ink on a window sheet and then cut it out by hand. The cupcake is punched out with the Cupcake Builder Punch which coordinates with  Cherry on Top Stamp Set. The vanilla trim flowers were smashed into the Melon Mambo Ink pad to colour the tops of them. I coloured the pearl on the top of the cover with a sharpie marker.

My Supplies (All SU!)

Stamps:
  • Cherry on Top
  • Carry On
Ink:
  • Melon Mambo
  • Basic Black
  • Tangerine Tango
  • Black Stazon
  • Versamark
  • Red Sharpie Marker
Cardstock
  • Melon Mambo
  • Early Espresso
  • Whisper White
  • Real Red
  • Window Sheet
Basic Pearls
Square Lattice EF
Early Espresso EP
Melon Mambo EP
Cupcake Builder Punch
Stampin Glitter Champagne Glass
Scallop Trim Corner Punch
Vanilla Flower Trim
Finishing Touches Edgelit
Two Way Glue

Hope you like it and get to have a cupcake of your own!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! :)
    Love the cover on the window sheet!! I am going to CASE this one. TFS Donna

    ReplyDelete